Vinyl Plank Flooring
MODERNWOOD VINYL PLANK FLOORING COLLECTION
A. SMARTDROP SERIES
The future of plank flooring
The SmartDrop range for residential floors utilises the latest Modular Plank Technology in luxury vinyl flooring. Its ease of installation means SmartDrop simply ‘drops’ into place. SmartDrop features an 8 palette range faithfully reproduced from the finest of local and international timbers. Sassafrass from Tasmania, Hickory from Colorado, the tones of Oak once found only in Chateu, and castles, and much more.
- Plank Size : 5.3mm x 178mm x 1219mm (wear layer 0.50mm)
- Colour Selections : Chateau Oak, Northern Rata, Colorado Hickory, Australian Driftwood, Feature Blackbutt, Ebony Oak, Murray River Spotted Gum, Tasmanian Sassafrass
- Applications : Heavy Domestic / Commercial
- 20 year Domestic Warranty
B. CRAFTMASTER SERIES
CRAFTMASTER not only represents the colours and grains of some of our great Australian timbers, but its rustic, hand-scraped finish displays their natural touch and feel.
- Plank Size : 2mm x 152mm x 914mm
- Colour Selections : Spotted Gum, Aged Marri, Weathered Marri, Taupewood, Blackheart Marri, Spotted Lemon Gum, Marri, Bleached Ash, Washed Taupewood, Vintage Oak, Marginata, Black Mahogany
- Available in wear layer 0.35mm (Applications : Heavy Domestic / Light Commercial)
- Available in wear layer 0.50mm (Applications : Heavy Domestic / Commercial)
- Available in wear layer 0.75mm (Applications : Heavy Domestic / Heavy Commercial)
- ALOX PLUS Surface Protection
- 17 year Domestic Warranty
Scuff Off is our advanced surface treatment, developed through innovative Australian technology, which makes maintenance of your floors a breeze.
Scuff Off is a polyurethane based treatment that is applied as part of the manufacturing process and then cross linked using ultraviolet light, to create a finish which makes initial sealing unnecessary and provides a long term aid to cleaning. Traditional PVC surfaces require sealing on an ongoing basis in order to maximise scuff removal.
Scuff Off delivers a range of benefits including:
• Permanently fills up the “micro pores” on the floor surface. This leaves nowhere for dust and dirt to get trapped.
• Providing an initial shield to protect the floor, minimizes scuff marks and makes them easier to remove.
• A significant reduction of the cycle of sealing, stripping and re-sealing.
AloxPlus is the result of two years of research and development by Australians for Australian conditions. Like ScuffOff, AloxPlus is an advanced treatment for floors, designed to maximise their life and beauty. It’s Aluminium Oxide base acts as a barrier to greatly enhance abrasion resistance to your floor.
These two hi-tech protective surfaces deliver a level of superior protection, never previously available in Australia.